FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We are seeking a success-driven, highly experienced Field Sales Rep. You will be responsible for achieving set sales goals to reach projected quotas. You will lead pre-set meetings with executive level contacts who are interested in our software and services. You will give in-depth product demonstrations so you will need to develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge including all applications, technology used, integration process and current systems used by prospects.
The ideal candidate will possess extensive experience selling software and services. Candidate will be experienced in developing and executing in entirety sales cycles, including field level marketing strategies, sales forecasts, analyzing sales stats, price schedules, preparing reports on each step through the sale process. You will be responsible for the entire process from initial meeting to closure. The ideal candidate will have 5 years of software sales experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
We offer a very generous compensation package.
Open across the US with 75% travel required
Day to Day:
- Lead meetings set by SDR with executive level contacts
- Give in-depth demo of solutions
- Progress lead from initial meeting through closure
- Generate reports ranging from steps of sales funnel to sales projections
- Meet closure goals
- Work closely with sales team to ensure closures are obtained
- Accurately maintain CRM information
- Identify target accounts
- Help create marketing campaigns for your target accounts
- Continuous learning to create proficiency in product knowledge
- 5 years field sales experience in the software industry
- Experience leading live demos of software capabilities
- Experience progressing a sale from initial stages through closure
- Proven track record of successful closures
- Ability to travel with short notice
- Motivated to reach and exceed goals
- Bachelor’s Degree
To apply for this position, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org